untitled on Flickr.
I swear I didn’t forget about San Jacinto, I’ve just been busy all day. I still need to draw Juan right after those 18 minutes, all “wait what the fuck just happend already?!”
Munday Ooc Questions
- 1: Why did you start role playing?
- 2: What made you choose your muse?
- 3: Is there anything challenging about writing your muse?
- 4: Is there anything enjoyable about writing your muse?
- 5: What has been your favourite thread?
- 6: Do you have any roleplaying pet peeves?
- 7: What is your preferred roleplaying style and why? (semi para/para/mirror etc)
- 8: If you knew your muse in RL would you be friends or enemies?
- 9: Is there a certain writing style or colloquialisms you have to use for you muse that changes from your own?
- 10: Have you picked up any of your muses habits
- 11: [Canon] Is your character major/minor and did this have any influence in your decision to play them?
- 12: [Canon] Do you feel you stick to canon characteristics of your muse?
- 13: [Canon] Did you make any changes to your muses timeline/background?
- 14: [Canon] Was there anything that made this muse difficult to work with ,i.e canon death/canon location?
- 15: [Canon] Do you play/interact with the canon character differently now that you roleplay them?
- 16: [OC] What gave you the inspiration for your muse?
- 17: [OC] What made you choose their faceclaim/appearance?
- 18: [OC] Was their background decided from the start or developed over time?
- 19: [OC] Does your character have any canon routes or is their background self created?
- 20: [OC] How did you choose their name?